Skip to main content

Hello, world.

Hello, world. A classic ‘ritual’ for all who ever did coding. Print out “Hello, world.”. Tho it looked easy, it’s actually not. How do you print it on the display by the way? I’ll show you a quick code. This is how you print “Hello, world.” in Java.
import java.util.*;

public class Hello{
     public static void main(String [] args){
           System.out.printf("Hello, world);
     }
} 
Of course, code is general. It can be Java, HTML, JavaScript, Swift and so on.
You might already notice, I love code. I also love exploiting them. Creating malicious code. As code can manipulate codes.
Anyways, this post should be about why am I making this blog, for me to remember if I forgot why.
It is 3 days before 2017.
I personally felt 2016 was a waste. But I can’t prove the feeling. So a blog, like this would record 2017 and the year to come, so I can learn from what I did.
So anyone other than me who’s reading this, yes, you, the existing eyes in the existing reality can judge what am I in this existing land, and what am I to the existing society.
Other than that, it is nice meeting you too.

Comments